About bioDrill Technical Solutions
bioDrill is an agile product development company in the EdTech industry focusing on renewable energy products and services. Renewable energy is defined as energy that comes from resources which are naturally replenished on a human timescale. The five major categories are solar, wind, water, geothermal, and biomass.
Our initial products are related to biomass in general and specifically anaerobic digestion. They include a physical bench-scale anaerobic digester (AD), a simulated/game AD, and related anaerobic digestion kits with experiments and lesson plans aligned with Common Core State Mathematics and Next Generation Science Standards. Our primary target market customers are STEM related teachers for grades 6-12 and higher education. Our leadership team understands both the market and the technology to enable us to succeed in helping teachers develop the workforce of the 21st Century.
We will be the preeminent provider of tools that transform student interest and learning in STEM and help fill the pipeline with individuals possessing the necessary skills for successful 21st Century STEM related careers.
We fuel the energy necessary for learners to acquire and enhance STEM skills.
In pursuit of our Vision and Mission, we will operate in the following manner
- We shall strive to produce continuous profitable and rewarding growth of our company.
- We shall provide high quality products and services at prices based on value to our customers.
- We shall operate as a team and act with mutual respect and concern for each other as human beings regardless of the status of our jobs.
- We shall maintain a business environment that encourages prudent risk taking, innovation, and creativity with emphasis on learning from our experiences.
- We shall operate our company in a way that will encourage, recognize, and reward superior performance.
- We shall be customer driven for both external and internal customers.
- We shall work with our suppliers of products and services as important members of our extended team in a fair and equitable manner.
- We shall maintain a favorable work environment that provides both personal development and career opportunities for all employees engaged in our enterprise without regard to race, ethnic background, creed, color, gender, nationality, or sexual orientation.
- We shall operate as a socially responsible entrepreneurial company with high regard for profit, people, and the planet.